Three of our MSN apps will be discontinued this fall along with some features on the MSN Food & Drink and MSN Health & Fitness websites.
If you have stored any of your data in the apps or on the affected websites, please read important instructions below to retrieve that data before the apps and features are discontinued and your data Is no longer accessible.
MSN Food & Drink, MSN Health & Fitness and MSN Travel apps will be discontinued
- The MSN Food & Drink app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will be discontinued on September 28, 2015.
- The MSN Health & Fitness app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will be discontinued on November 1, 2015.
- The MSN Travel app will be discontinued on September 28, 2015.
These MSN apps will be removed from their respective app stores in the same timeframe as the dates above and will no longer be accessible from your phone, desktop, and tablet devices. Although the apps are being removed, you’ll still find a wealth of content in the Health & Fitness, Travel and Food & Drink sections of the MSN.com website. Here, you'll find the latest news and special features for all three of these interests.
You can also continue to use our other four apps - MSN News, MSN Weather, MSN Sports and MSN Money - and to find them in their respective app stores.
MSN Food & Drink and MSN Health & Fitness website changes
- The Shopping List and Collections features on the MSN Food & Drink website will be discontinued on September 28, 2015.
- The Diet Tracker and Cardio Tracker on the MSN Health and Fitness website will be discontinued on November 1, 2015.
How to keep your data
Once these apps and MSN website features are discontinued, the information you've stored in them will no longer be available. If you'd like to keep your data, please take a few moments before the discontinuation date to store it elsewhere. This data includes the following:
- MSN Food & Drink: Shopping List, Collections, Meal Plans and any personal recipes you have added
- MSN Health & Fitness: Diet Tracker, Cardio Tracker, Pedometer and Favorites
- MSN Travel: Favorites